You can use the magic of Feng Shui to create a happier environment and more harmonious relationships within your space.
The ancient practice of Feng Shui demonstrates how your surroundings have a direct effect on your energy and life experiences. Each area of your home and working environment connects to an area of your life and by making simple changes it’s possible to free the energy or Chi and enable it to flow, thus clearing blocks and areas in your life where you may feel stuck.
As a professional Feng Shui Practitioner I can work with you on any area of your life and your home. I frequently work with clients to support them with any changes they are experiencing and often support families where there is sensitivity, especially with children, young people and animals.
Create a space for relaxation and balance
As our lives become busier and often more stressful, it’s more important than ever to enjoy a space within our home or working environment that promotes relaxation and calm. Using Feng Shui and Biophilic Design I help clients to incorporate the elements required to create a space that supports the health and wellbeing of people who live and work in the space.
What is Biophilic Design?
Biophilic design is a term used in the building industry which incorporates the use of natural materials, plants, light and colours to create warm, welcoming environments which people can thrive in. It’s about our connection to nature and how important that is. As humans we are physically drawn to these environments (and have been for years in order to survive). Especially in this time when we live in such fast paced busy environments it’s hardly surprising that we are seeing a developing trend for open living environments filled with light and plant life.
Here are a few simple ways to begin to create greater harmony in your home and support relationships in your family …
- The entrance to your home is known as the ‘mouth of chi’ and is where the main energy enters. Ensure this area feels light, clear, welcoming and is easy to enter. It’s not a great place for piles of shoes, coats and bags and all manner of objects that need to reach their own place within the home.
- Clear clutter – clutter can appear in many forms and can create stuckness on many levels. What we hold onto from the past can really hold us back in many ways until we reach a point where we can let it go. If you would like to receive some tips on how to clear clutter please let me know, I have created a short flyer that covers this.
- Energetically clear the space as regularly as you can to keep the energy flowing. Open windows and doors, use smudge sticks to cleanse and allow the energy to flow freely.
- Having ‘command position’ in certain areas of the home helps people to feel safer. This means it’s good to have a clear view of the door to a room from where you sit, where you work at a desk, where you cook and where you sleep. If you need advice on this feel free to drop me an email and send me any photos to show the layout of furniture.
- Try to bring healthy plants and more natural materials into the home to maintain your connection with nature. Plants are great friends when it comes to absorbing toxins from the environment.
- Take a look at photographs and artwork on the walls, they should reflect happy memories and feel positive and uplifting.
- Reduce radiation by switching off TVs, phones and wifi whenever they are not in use. Don’t charge devices near the bed.
- Create a peaceful sanctuary to sleep in.